Hello
Hello!.
To myself of course, because no one would know about this.
Well, at least Im moving on.
I must stop brooding about things.
I really thank Adeline for giving me a slap to my face, if not, i wouldnt have done the things I did.
It was what I needed. A real slap. But I do regret, that I lost my friendship with her. I just hope to rekindle it back.
No man is an island.
I understand that now. I just hope that well, From NOW on, everything will be well. Everything.
New life, New man, New Lucas Immanuel Tok
To myself of course, because no one would know about this.
Well, at least Im moving on.
I must stop brooding about things.
I really thank Adeline for giving me a slap to my face, if not, i wouldnt have done the things I did.
It was what I needed. A real slap. But I do regret, that I lost my friendship with her. I just hope to rekindle it back.
No man is an island.
I understand that now. I just hope that well, From NOW on, everything will be well. Everything.
New life, New man, New Lucas Immanuel Tok

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home