Sunday, October 02, 2005

crumpler.. =D

I got my crumpler today =D

Flux deluxe or whatever they call it.

Its Dirty Green ppt colour. Hopefully i didnt waste money this time. Hopefully i can still have money till the end of the month.

Thanks ele for talking to me. Haha, its a load off the studying once in a while.

Thanks Imms for being there, although i never really see you, but I know you are there, somewhere, behind me, beside me. Well, you are there.

Although this is a new life, its hard to forget everything.
I just want you to forgive me, for what I did.
Ill pray everyday that you'll forgive me, and I hope time would do the healing too.

I dont want to live in the past, so here i am making way for my future.
I hope you would too.

I guess my new moto is life is not to be hated, although i already know people who hate me to the core. It sucks, it really does, thats why I dont want to make such a mistake again.

I do alot of stupit things, So i try to correct it. Forgive If i wronged any of you in anyway.

Tell me, show me, and I will make it up to you.

Everything is gonna be alright, Ill trust in him. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home