History
HISTORY

I missed this!
Feeling rather empty now. Life's really different now.
BAck in school, it was assignment after assignment. Performance on after another. Competitions one after another.
Now? I've got nothing!
The picture up there was during the new years accoustic gig. Yes, once again Jude and I made a fool of ourselves.
Will this regime come back?
When wil be my next jamming session?
All these I yearn.

And then there was the times when I could not feel wind blowing through my hair.
I miss those times too. When hair style was never a matter.
Looking good and proper everyday was easy.
Washing the hair was simple.
And feeding that little monkey was not so easy but fun. Haha.
And just having fun in a somehwat Carefree lifestyle.
Will anyone share these thoughts with me and want to relive them?
(its not ocunted if youre still in secondary school) haha

I missed this!
Feeling rather empty now. Life's really different now.
BAck in school, it was assignment after assignment. Performance on after another. Competitions one after another.
Now? I've got nothing!
The picture up there was during the new years accoustic gig. Yes, once again Jude and I made a fool of ourselves.
Will this regime come back?
When wil be my next jamming session?
All these I yearn.

And then there was the times when I could not feel wind blowing through my hair.
I miss those times too. When hair style was never a matter.
Looking good and proper everyday was easy.
Washing the hair was simple.
And feeding that little monkey was not so easy but fun. Haha.
And just having fun in a somehwat Carefree lifestyle.
Will anyone share these thoughts with me and want to relive them?
(its not ocunted if youre still in secondary school) haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home