My shattered dreams
My Shattered Dreams
Past few few nights have been,
If i Might say, hectic.
It indeed has been. Not by active lifestyle
but through dreams.
Well, all my dreams consisted of deaths of friends.
How morbit can I be?
anyway, yes, and I dont know whether I did cry or not
But I know I felt Sad.
I Have A heart!!!..
Like real. I might be fakin it.
Anyhows, since we're on the topic of deaths
some of you might wanna check this out
Pretty interesting shit.
So anyhows, Yesterday was by far one of the best nights in a long time.
Hung out with rubber with movie.
I mean, it wasnt just the show.
The company, the show, the stuff we got.
everything.
Rubber quiet? Think again...
Im on a roll baby!
with everything well, doing well I guess
Theres nothing to worry about.
Its brilliant basically, everything is.
So if death comes my way
Im Happy.
Morbit?
think of it as the beginning of life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home