Monday, January 16, 2006

achin...

yesterday was... a day full of aches.

Woke up for training. Decided to take a cab down myself since dad seemed to have left without me.

Anyhows, got to training and jeckster decided to tell me things about training and I felt scared!

It seemed like it was going to be the torture of the season. Indeed it was, The rowing started and I was like dead even before we ended the first round and all I could really do was just hope and hope and hope.

Soon after, luckily, the guy behind me, forgot his name, kept pushing me to go, so it wasnt that bad. I kept looking up, although many times i wished i would faint. My hands gave way. I knew they did, but I had to push on, so the momentum just went on and on and on.

We did that endurance thing and it seemed like it was going to last forever.

Anyhow, what could I do? Pull and then push. Nth more than that.

After which, we did the sprints. Two rounds of it. Luckily it was just two rounds. I would have died if it was more. Anyhow, i Just went on hoping that everything we did was the last. Maybe I should change my methods, and try to enjoy it and stop thinking of the pain and the aches.

Anyhows, it was over. And finally!!! I felt a sense of satisfaction. On the way back, I heard (run)!!! oh shit!...

I had lost so much stamina, And now run???...

Alright, for the record I did it.

SO many times I felt like walking but, thank god. Just in the nick of time, victor smiled at me!.
Seems gay, but that really pushed me on. I think it helps when people smile.
a smile pushes you the extra mile and before you know it, I saw the finish line and all I could do was dash!!!..

when I finally crossed, uncle ( i forgot his name) told me my timing in Hokkien.

I had to ask someone else what it meant. Haha.

anyhows, it was very bad timing 15:04. It sure felt lesser then that though. Oh wells. Anyways. Im glad i Didnt stop.

Next thing I knew - Weights!!!

so that was it, I knew my body had to be pushed further.

I just hung on, and thankfully, uncle helped me =D

haha, To a point that it seemed like he was doing the whole thing for me. Haha.

Well, at least i felt worked out.

Even when I did chin ups, dexter had to push me. Oh man.

Well, that was abt it, I couldnt do anymore.
But hey, I enjoyed it!!

Next sunday - Im waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home