blessed in trauma
Blessed In Trauma
Missed mass yesterday, cause of rocking x mas. What can I say, 4th Avenue Is Extraordinary. Good thing I managed to see kev do his last gig. Well, A Vacant Affair is Darn Good too. Caracal? Well, The frontman cld do with a little more volume to his voice. But I must say the other guitarist - Not Gabriel John, the other one... has very good stage performance.
Well, I did my christmas shopping yesterday too. Hah. Thank God for clothes.
Thereafter, I spent frm 2-arnd 9 plus at substation.
This morning? Got up early for mass. rushed down to the boats. Thank God the Uncle knew how to go there. I didnt hav a clue. It was quite obvious, Cause I was the only one who got lost during the run. The andrenaline rush. Seriously, boating is excellent!!! Way better than bowling, and i enjoy getting dirty =D
Despite the after effects of maybe fatigue or whatsoever, I love Boating!!! Yep, suprisingly Im home on a sunday evening. Haha...
Oh wells, I tried sleeping, cant sleep again!!! dun ask me whats wrong man, Im tired but i just cant sleep.
Thank god for music, if not, Ill be dead by now... haha.. No!! seriously..
ahhh.. who takes me seriously??? aiya.. dun even bother saying la.
Long hair? Will i make it?.. lets hope so. =D
Missed mass yesterday, cause of rocking x mas. What can I say, 4th Avenue Is Extraordinary. Good thing I managed to see kev do his last gig. Well, A Vacant Affair is Darn Good too. Caracal? Well, The frontman cld do with a little more volume to his voice. But I must say the other guitarist - Not Gabriel John, the other one... has very good stage performance.
Well, I did my christmas shopping yesterday too. Hah. Thank God for clothes.
Thereafter, I spent frm 2-arnd 9 plus at substation.
This morning? Got up early for mass. rushed down to the boats. Thank God the Uncle knew how to go there. I didnt hav a clue. It was quite obvious, Cause I was the only one who got lost during the run. The andrenaline rush. Seriously, boating is excellent!!! Way better than bowling, and i enjoy getting dirty =D
Despite the after effects of maybe fatigue or whatsoever, I love Boating!!! Yep, suprisingly Im home on a sunday evening. Haha...
Oh wells, I tried sleeping, cant sleep again!!! dun ask me whats wrong man, Im tired but i just cant sleep.
Thank god for music, if not, Ill be dead by now... haha.. No!! seriously..
ahhh.. who takes me seriously??? aiya.. dun even bother saying la.
Long hair? Will i make it?.. lets hope so. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home