entertain me
Entertain me
Bring on the bazzar macaroni sticks and see the monkeys move.
IM constipated... and i need to shit. But the body wont allow me.
Im a jackass, I slept till 2. And i onli started my "work" at 4. Hah. Awesome flexi hours shit.
Gg for naughty indugence later on. And im freaking gg to wear a chinse colar. Oh wells.
"jimmy crack corn and I dont Care".. Smells like shit spirit.
Yesterdays Jamming was awesome. The way we did our songs... Fabulous.
Anyhow, I need thebands to come back to me!! but shit.. none have.
I need a name for the gig too. Do I have a name for it? NO!!!
oh wells... Bring onthe Dancing Macaroni!!...
Oh, I sat by singapore river yesterday. haha. Sshit la.. Singapore has plenty of depressed souls. Well, i wasnt one of em.. And since i didnt want to be one, Tham tham was on the phone with me.
Seiously man.. and i wondered, and Dammit. I think I got lied at... haha.. Oh wells, What to do?
I have no idea too. Who can I tell this too? Noone... except tham tham la.. who already knows abt it..
Aizz.... the dancing pandas retire
Bring on the bazzar macaroni sticks and see the monkeys move.
IM constipated... and i need to shit. But the body wont allow me.
Im a jackass, I slept till 2. And i onli started my "work" at 4. Hah. Awesome flexi hours shit.
Gg for naughty indugence later on. And im freaking gg to wear a chinse colar. Oh wells.
"jimmy crack corn and I dont Care".. Smells like shit spirit.
Yesterdays Jamming was awesome. The way we did our songs... Fabulous.
Anyhow, I need thebands to come back to me!! but shit.. none have.
I need a name for the gig too. Do I have a name for it? NO!!!
oh wells... Bring onthe Dancing Macaroni!!...
Oh, I sat by singapore river yesterday. haha. Sshit la.. Singapore has plenty of depressed souls. Well, i wasnt one of em.. And since i didnt want to be one, Tham tham was on the phone with me.
Seiously man.. and i wondered, and Dammit. I think I got lied at... haha.. Oh wells, What to do?
I have no idea too. Who can I tell this too? Noone... except tham tham la.. who already knows abt it..
Aizz.... the dancing pandas retire

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home