Sunday, October 23, 2005

bo rhap...

A decade is coming to an end, and the world crumbles down on each of our very soul. How then do we prepare ourselves for the 2nd coming of chirst?

"Just be good la"

Tsunami is coming and a whole lot of natural disasters is on its way. As usual this cylce never ends, and when natural disasters have been an epic of this earh since the beginning of time, yet people are making a big deal out of the coming tsunami.

Like I always say, If its your time to die, you will die. But to choose death between a peaceful one or a dreadful one, i think many would opt for the first. And so, if you can avoid troube, just avoid it, and if it is your time to go, you'll die a peaceful death.

At least thats what I think...

The family went shopping to day at Great world city. And we had a shopping spree at "WH" ever heard of it? Bet not.

While, for once everyone bought smth, and I got, Two tees and Two Polos and 1 belt.
And I spent the cheapest at only 72.90. What a bargain!!!

Its actually a really nice place, with its 70's american outlook. The music they play adds to the ambience and gives it a rather laid back country feel experience to the atmosphere.
For the Basics, the prices for reasonable, however, the burms, cant make it. Ill still opt for the ones at NUM.

If only I was a tinch bigger at the arms and body. If only I could be chunkier.
Then I could look good in anything.

Did I mention? I wanna get rid of those tinted specs really soon!
Its not me anymore! Im not some sassy corny bastard next door anymore.

So much to change, so little to spend...

TO think I said I could do without the materials in life. I guess everyone needs a tinch of it, to whatever they fancy.

Lets just hope that when I get to purgatory, Ill be able to let go of it a snap of fingers.

Today, I want.. Bohemian cup noodles filled with Queens Bun Porridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home