Fucking happy
Im so fucking happy. Why?
Because Mr Derrick Chua and I are finally ok. Im really glad, because we made things clear to each other. We both hope we'll never have to go through that again.
I really am thankful and no words can express how much this means to me.
Thanks zach, lynn, and all who kept telling me to be strong n fight on.
If anyone said The more you try the worse it gets, well, two words.. "BULLSHIT", because I realised if you prevail with time, it will take you a long way. A very long way.
Now, Ive got one friends more to gain back. But this one is much much more complicated.
I know what I want, But what I want must be compromised into two parts, and I hope that the compromise would work out.
I just hope itlll all work out fine...
Somehow, I dont care what people have said about you. I know you are imperfect, but yet, I know what I have to do.
Its so hard, yet i have to do. Its seems impossible, but yet i have to try.
But I'll try... =D
Its easy to remember the past, but we must also realise that we must make space for a future.
Because Mr Derrick Chua and I are finally ok. Im really glad, because we made things clear to each other. We both hope we'll never have to go through that again.
I really am thankful and no words can express how much this means to me.
Thanks zach, lynn, and all who kept telling me to be strong n fight on.
If anyone said The more you try the worse it gets, well, two words.. "BULLSHIT", because I realised if you prevail with time, it will take you a long way. A very long way.
Now, Ive got one friends more to gain back. But this one is much much more complicated.
I know what I want, But what I want must be compromised into two parts, and I hope that the compromise would work out.
I just hope itlll all work out fine...
Somehow, I dont care what people have said about you. I know you are imperfect, but yet, I know what I have to do.
Its so hard, yet i have to do. Its seems impossible, but yet i have to try.
But I'll try... =D
Its easy to remember the past, but we must also realise that we must make space for a future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home