fuck it
fuck it.
Im pissed off at the fact i cant live a free life!
Everyday, i move on, not to be happy but to be dissed at.
I mean, fuck, does anyone know how that feels?
Yes, im a freakin loner now. Fuck it...
Surprisingly the Ah beng realises how i feel.
Would I go and write my fucking name is Anonymous?
Im lucas, and ill proclaim it everywhere i go.
The whole shit is, well, i get Hated more
And the worse thing is, I just go through more shit.
When im wrongly accused, i cant be angry. I cant say.. FUCK YOU!!!.. no, i cant, i have to be tactful...
Everything ive ever done, ive tried o put clear tht into it.
You think after getting slapped once ill want it again? think again....
Im not such a person. To think, someone, whom i shared my whole life with, who knew me best, would think that off me.
Im pissed off at the fact i cant live a free life!
Everyday, i move on, not to be happy but to be dissed at.
I mean, fuck, does anyone know how that feels?
Yes, im a freakin loner now. Fuck it...
Surprisingly the Ah beng realises how i feel.
Would I go and write my fucking name is Anonymous?
Im lucas, and ill proclaim it everywhere i go.
The whole shit is, well, i get Hated more
And the worse thing is, I just go through more shit.
When im wrongly accused, i cant be angry. I cant say.. FUCK YOU!!!.. no, i cant, i have to be tactful...
Everything ive ever done, ive tried o put clear tht into it.
You think after getting slapped once ill want it again? think again....
Im not such a person. To think, someone, whom i shared my whole life with, who knew me best, would think that off me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home