o man
Liverpool Lost!!!
Chelsea were bullies and thats it. They won because they were bullies. They did not deserve it.
C'mon, look at the way Didier Drogba handled every single thing that hit him, he practically showed his stupit face.
Theres only one player i salute in the chelsea line up. That would be, Frank lampard. His passes were concise, accurate and on spot. Gerard couldnt get a through pass to Crouch, neither could Alonso. They were both lacking they're magic. Although i Must say The gerard goal was a wonderful strike.
Riise Should have scored if his ball did not skim past the top bar. Crouch should have scored if he had more composure. Riise should have scored in the opening minutes of the second half when he was through on goal.
Liverpool need to do something. They Ought to. They better!
Now, they're in the better half of the table and sometimes, they really do make me cry.
But, no fret, when your a liverpoolian, You'll Never Walk Alone.
We may have lost, but we didnt lose our faith, hope and joy in supporting our favourite club. Liverpool FC.
I went to study with Alvin today, followed by swim, and then, eatin/talking with phyllis.
Well, every girl did not appeal. Not a single one. I was hoping to see you, but obviously I didnt. I really am sorry for what I did, and i still hope you'll forgive me.
No one was like you. Not a single one out there was like you.
I miss you.
Im mugging my arse off now. I did english today. I want my distinctions!!!... I need my distinctions.
1 month, 7 subjects, I can do it.
I know my physics, I know my e math, Im done with chinese, I know my english.
Im left with a math, lit, comb humans. I know i can do it. I Can!
I will.
I still pray that time will heal the damage. I still hope time will recover everything. I hope that when the time comes, and I apologise, you'll forgive me.
Chelsea were bullies and thats it. They won because they were bullies. They did not deserve it.
C'mon, look at the way Didier Drogba handled every single thing that hit him, he practically showed his stupit face.
Theres only one player i salute in the chelsea line up. That would be, Frank lampard. His passes were concise, accurate and on spot. Gerard couldnt get a through pass to Crouch, neither could Alonso. They were both lacking they're magic. Although i Must say The gerard goal was a wonderful strike.
Riise Should have scored if his ball did not skim past the top bar. Crouch should have scored if he had more composure. Riise should have scored in the opening minutes of the second half when he was through on goal.
Liverpool need to do something. They Ought to. They better!
Now, they're in the better half of the table and sometimes, they really do make me cry.
But, no fret, when your a liverpoolian, You'll Never Walk Alone.
We may have lost, but we didnt lose our faith, hope and joy in supporting our favourite club. Liverpool FC.
I went to study with Alvin today, followed by swim, and then, eatin/talking with phyllis.
Well, every girl did not appeal. Not a single one. I was hoping to see you, but obviously I didnt. I really am sorry for what I did, and i still hope you'll forgive me.
No one was like you. Not a single one out there was like you.
I miss you.
Im mugging my arse off now. I did english today. I want my distinctions!!!... I need my distinctions.
1 month, 7 subjects, I can do it.
I know my physics, I know my e math, Im done with chinese, I know my english.
Im left with a math, lit, comb humans. I know i can do it. I Can!
I will.
I still pray that time will heal the damage. I still hope time will recover everything. I hope that when the time comes, and I apologise, you'll forgive me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home