life goes one
Life goes on, a million pieces still unsolved and my jigsaw puzzle is still in a mess.
Sometimes, although i told myself that i will not judge and all. But I cant help but think of the various possibilities.
Why is That person not forgiving me? Why is the other person bearing such a string grudge against me?
Well, it would be no surprise if they both have been talking to each othe rand bitching about me.
I guess thats where I stand as friends now.
Who are my friends? Its hard for them too, But well, honestly, I just want my friends back. Rather, My two friends back.
Ive had enough of all that has been going on. Ive fallen, ive picked myself up and im on to doing the right thing, but the right thing never seems to come through?
Just what do i have to do to get things right this time? Yes, its not easy being human at all.
And sometimes, i wish, I really wish i could turn back the clock of time, to see where i went wrong.
U told me not to hang on, why are you hanging on to him?
argh, why do you keep contradicting yourself? Sometimes, It would be so so helpful if there was this truth contradiction detector on a persons mind.
Its true, Its hard to remember the things said to u in love and friendship when the person has broken off ties with you, because it makes u wonder whether all that was said is true. And then agn, The hurful things they said, doesnt hurt that bad, cause at least its the truth.
I just want my life back.
Not only is it difficult for me, Its difficult for my friends as well.
I dunno if its difficult for him, But i do know he's getting the best of everything right now, cause its me pleading.
What the hell, I just wish to get on. Make myself disperse sometimes.
I just want the truth to be known and to be heard. The truth and nothing but the truth!!!
Sometimes, although i told myself that i will not judge and all. But I cant help but think of the various possibilities.
Why is That person not forgiving me? Why is the other person bearing such a string grudge against me?
Well, it would be no surprise if they both have been talking to each othe rand bitching about me.
I guess thats where I stand as friends now.
Who are my friends? Its hard for them too, But well, honestly, I just want my friends back. Rather, My two friends back.
Ive had enough of all that has been going on. Ive fallen, ive picked myself up and im on to doing the right thing, but the right thing never seems to come through?
Just what do i have to do to get things right this time? Yes, its not easy being human at all.
And sometimes, i wish, I really wish i could turn back the clock of time, to see where i went wrong.
U told me not to hang on, why are you hanging on to him?
argh, why do you keep contradicting yourself? Sometimes, It would be so so helpful if there was this truth contradiction detector on a persons mind.
Its true, Its hard to remember the things said to u in love and friendship when the person has broken off ties with you, because it makes u wonder whether all that was said is true. And then agn, The hurful things they said, doesnt hurt that bad, cause at least its the truth.
I just want my life back.
Not only is it difficult for me, Its difficult for my friends as well.
I dunno if its difficult for him, But i do know he's getting the best of everything right now, cause its me pleading.
What the hell, I just wish to get on. Make myself disperse sometimes.
I just want the truth to be known and to be heard. The truth and nothing but the truth!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home