Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Vulgarities

Scream Vulgarities into my eye and tell me how you feel!!!

Its always the night that gets me.
I used to be a night person, Nights were the best time. But lately, Nights are the worse.

Its so ironic how you know what you need to do, but yet you cant do it.

Dun lie no more!!! Honestly. I just want to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

This isnt a lie like, "i didnt do it" NO!!!..

My greatest enemy is myself, because I fail to make myself realise what to do. I fail to control my feelings.

Its hard up in me, and I have nobody I want to tell everything other you.
I want to tell you everything but yet I cant.

I wish the call didnt come from jacob yesterday, I wish it was you.

When???...

I know hw everyone has told me to let go, But, Made a promise. Im not going to break a promise.
Ill only move when someone comes along...

I will not break anymore promises...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home