NAm Jam Kam
Life has been up from the pits eversince we made up. Thanks. =D
But what I dont understand is that everynight, when your alone before you sleep, yes, I think of You. I think of you for the longest time. I wont be able to sleep, and Ill end up dreading the coming days to come.
Everyone has told me "I deserve better" but to me, You are better. Well, I guess thats how you feel towards your ex too right?
Thats why I know how you feel. Give it time.
I just dont understand why I must give you up.
I think your last entry was very factual, Yes, Why get into relationships when you know your going to break up?
My point exactly. Why?
You contradict yourself daily, and your so negative in your thinking, but yet I find myself hurt that youre like that. A part of me feels that I have a responsibility to make you realise that, but how am I ever going to do that? How am I ever to do what I read that day?
Life has never been the same again.
I took my first and last puff today =p.
well, not exacty my first cause i think i breathed in like a gazillion atoms of em when i was a kid. But well, today, I actually took a puff. Two actually. Cause the 1st one was, not complete?
Well, surprisingly, It felt good, Its like, exhaling all your problems, with the slight mentol flavour in your lungs.
But rest assured people, Its my first and my last. Never again will I do it. Because I know the damages of it.
To be honest, it felt as though I was liberated from everything when I exhaled, but well, after that it all came back.
Oh wells...
But what I dont understand is that everynight, when your alone before you sleep, yes, I think of You. I think of you for the longest time. I wont be able to sleep, and Ill end up dreading the coming days to come.
Everyone has told me "I deserve better" but to me, You are better. Well, I guess thats how you feel towards your ex too right?
Thats why I know how you feel. Give it time.
I just dont understand why I must give you up.
I think your last entry was very factual, Yes, Why get into relationships when you know your going to break up?
My point exactly. Why?
You contradict yourself daily, and your so negative in your thinking, but yet I find myself hurt that youre like that. A part of me feels that I have a responsibility to make you realise that, but how am I ever going to do that? How am I ever to do what I read that day?
Life has never been the same again.
I took my first and last puff today =p.
well, not exacty my first cause i think i breathed in like a gazillion atoms of em when i was a kid. But well, today, I actually took a puff. Two actually. Cause the 1st one was, not complete?
Well, surprisingly, It felt good, Its like, exhaling all your problems, with the slight mentol flavour in your lungs.
But rest assured people, Its my first and my last. Never again will I do it. Because I know the damages of it.
To be honest, it felt as though I was liberated from everything when I exhaled, but well, after that it all came back.
Oh wells...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home