Life
I think the greatest regret in life would be to live a life saying "I never tried".
Saying "I never put my best foot forward and gave it my best shot"
Well, Yes, in various ways, Ive not given everything my best shot. Ive done many things half heartedly, but Ive also learnt to bring forth myself with full force.
Im sorry I cam off very stringly today, and maybe I did scare you. But honestly, I really do hope you fall really badly to realise everything you have cause and the immense contradiction you have constructed over your life.
I dont hate you, neither do I abhor you.
I know where my heart lies, but I also do know where I lie in your life.
So, I move on. Ill make myself.
Dont blame Derrick, Dont blame Jude, Dont Blame Joel. Why? Because they made me do something I dont think I would have ever done. I stood up for my feelings. Yes, I know in various ways I put up a disgusting show and well, stooped to her level. But NO!!!, that was a learning experience for me, Because when you want to make up with someone, Thats what You do, You stoop to their level and put yourself in their shoes.
I dont know if what you said is true, Because you were laughing inside.
Probably cursing and swearing at me.
But you know what, I dont care what you say to me or what you do to me. Because Honestly, my goal is not to Be affeted by your remarks. My goal is to make you realise your life.
I Just hope no one ever falls victim to your games no more. And you will one day realise everything from a third persons view.
I can only tell my friends stories from my point of view, but I have always made an effort to defend you.
I dont know about your side. But at least I know how I stand now, and what my role is.
God bless
Saying "I never put my best foot forward and gave it my best shot"
Well, Yes, in various ways, Ive not given everything my best shot. Ive done many things half heartedly, but Ive also learnt to bring forth myself with full force.
Im sorry I cam off very stringly today, and maybe I did scare you. But honestly, I really do hope you fall really badly to realise everything you have cause and the immense contradiction you have constructed over your life.
I dont hate you, neither do I abhor you.
I know where my heart lies, but I also do know where I lie in your life.
So, I move on. Ill make myself.
Dont blame Derrick, Dont blame Jude, Dont Blame Joel. Why? Because they made me do something I dont think I would have ever done. I stood up for my feelings. Yes, I know in various ways I put up a disgusting show and well, stooped to her level. But NO!!!, that was a learning experience for me, Because when you want to make up with someone, Thats what You do, You stoop to their level and put yourself in their shoes.
I dont know if what you said is true, Because you were laughing inside.
Probably cursing and swearing at me.
But you know what, I dont care what you say to me or what you do to me. Because Honestly, my goal is not to Be affeted by your remarks. My goal is to make you realise your life.
I Just hope no one ever falls victim to your games no more. And you will one day realise everything from a third persons view.
I can only tell my friends stories from my point of view, but I have always made an effort to defend you.
I dont know about your side. But at least I know how I stand now, and what my role is.
God bless

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home