Wednesday, October 12, 2005

egomaniac

I still dread the nights.

TO think I used to be alive at night. It gets me. It takes me. It swallows me down its narrow spine as I try to find refuge within myself.

I realised my biggest enemy is myself. My greatest bearer is myself.
Why cant I let go?
Because on that very night, I read something which made me realise that theres something there for me to grasp.

Home doesnt help, Home isnt refuge. Home is just a hide out, a place where I run away to everynight to seek shelter and sleep.

The storm sets in as the night grows deeper.
As I try to find the person within myself.

I know what Im suppose to do, I know what my goal is. I know exactly where Im suppose to work at, but there is a huge bearer in front of me which prevents me from doing that.

A 2nd chance? I hope so.

I envy those who are enjoying the company of their partners now, cherish that moment.

However, I thank rubber for listening to me today. I know how everyone feels, but I'm glad they hear and respect my view too.

If only you could see everything, if only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home