Oh wells
Take heart fellow Liverpoolians. We may have lost twice in the Premiership, But theres still Light.
We'll never walk alone. As long we stay strong and united, We'll clinch smth this yr.
Study study study....
With rubber, Dern, Beng w/o the G, and Alvina.
Its been, satisfyingly fun somehow. Haha.
Hokkien Indo Tamil.
Of course with other stuffs. Lets see what other stuff I can make up with this indigenious mind.
How's life? alright I guess.
Well, I feel for her, like, she has to learn it this way.
But then, Her actions after that is like quite cliche. So honestly, I dont know how to take it.
But Oh wells...
Live your prayer!!! very important.
Judgement day? I hope it doesnt come during my life time.
Hopefully, Ill fufil my dream, right now its not really clear, but ill try fulfilling it. Haha.
I wanna fly away to Timbaktu island to fly kites!!!
We'll never walk alone. As long we stay strong and united, We'll clinch smth this yr.
Study study study....
With rubber, Dern, Beng w/o the G, and Alvina.
Its been, satisfyingly fun somehow. Haha.
Hokkien Indo Tamil.
Of course with other stuffs. Lets see what other stuff I can make up with this indigenious mind.
How's life? alright I guess.
Well, I feel for her, like, she has to learn it this way.
But then, Her actions after that is like quite cliche. So honestly, I dont know how to take it.
But Oh wells...
Live your prayer!!! very important.
Judgement day? I hope it doesnt come during my life time.
Hopefully, Ill fufil my dream, right now its not really clear, but ill try fulfilling it. Haha.
I wanna fly away to Timbaktu island to fly kites!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home