hah
Time is passing too fast now.
SLOW DWN!!!
19 days till the paper. I hate this time game. Oh wells, better than some stuff at least.
They just keep coming back... its true. They just dont know how to go away.
Haha, what the shit am i talking about???
I didnt feel like catching Oprah today. Had enough of serious talks. I must have fun soon, Studying isnt fun. Its just... a chore.
At least im muggin my arse off now. Not like what i used to be.
Nope, no more brooding. No more.
I want boneless chicken rice!!
SLOW DWN!!!
19 days till the paper. I hate this time game. Oh wells, better than some stuff at least.
They just keep coming back... its true. They just dont know how to go away.
Haha, what the shit am i talking about???
I didnt feel like catching Oprah today. Had enough of serious talks. I must have fun soon, Studying isnt fun. Its just... a chore.
At least im muggin my arse off now. Not like what i used to be.
Nope, no more brooding. No more.
I want boneless chicken rice!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home