three times a lady
O's.. Its coming to an end. The end is coming. Salvation is near.
"work at salvation with fear and trembling"
I wonder how itll be like when I die and I face mother Mary or Jesus face to face and they question me about my life.
Ill be so freaking scared la.
Anyways, I couldn sleep last night. I woke up at 5+ trembling. Luckily it wasnt 3. Anyways, i heard the wind howling an the wind hit against my window panes. Shit la.
Well, at least im safe now.
Home alone... nth to do.
Probably compose a song or smtg?
"we always remember the things said to us in anger, but pls do remember those said in love and friendship"
"work at salvation with fear and trembling"
I wonder how itll be like when I die and I face mother Mary or Jesus face to face and they question me about my life.
Ill be so freaking scared la.
Anyways, I couldn sleep last night. I woke up at 5+ trembling. Luckily it wasnt 3. Anyways, i heard the wind howling an the wind hit against my window panes. Shit la.
Well, at least im safe now.
Home alone... nth to do.
Probably compose a song or smtg?
"we always remember the things said to us in anger, but pls do remember those said in love and friendship"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home