The Blower's Daughter
The routine - A Day in church in front of the books as I see each day creep its fullness upon me. Sometimes I cant take it and I sleep, And wake up to find, The drooling King gas Risen or, the ants are attacking.
Theres like so much going on, O's and all. Just pretty much wish I can do well.
Went for a run with Dern and Alvin Yesterday. Im blady unfit! Despite both of them having not trained for some time, I Still feel like I'm very very unfit.
Despite my lean body mass I still got stitches and they had tp push me on,. I hope that wouldnt happen.
Going to be home alone. Hopefully Alvin or someone would stay over and keep me company. Hah!
The world's evolving and I cant help but think that Tsunami is coming, but what am I doing about it?
well, Im quite happy with the way my life is going right now. Friends and all. Family, well although Ive not been seeing them much lately but I kow they're still there.
But yet, if you reflect closely enough, you'll realise that although there might be so little problems in your life, There are a whole lot of problems arond the world to pray for.
Enlightenment? No no, Im no gautamma Siddharta.
Decisions decisons decisions... should I try to join acts?
Somehow, I suddenly want to concentrate of music and only music alone.
Its my passion, My life, my dream.
But why would I even want to become an infamous Singaporean Musician?
Ill make good music... enough said. At least Ill try.
So today is one of those days that I get to start it late. That Good.
I hope it lasts long. Not one of those days that pasts like a jiffy.
As for now... Liverpool won!!! Im freaking glad.
Theres like so much going on, O's and all. Just pretty much wish I can do well.
Went for a run with Dern and Alvin Yesterday. Im blady unfit! Despite both of them having not trained for some time, I Still feel like I'm very very unfit.
Despite my lean body mass I still got stitches and they had tp push me on,. I hope that wouldnt happen.
Going to be home alone. Hopefully Alvin or someone would stay over and keep me company. Hah!
The world's evolving and I cant help but think that Tsunami is coming, but what am I doing about it?
well, Im quite happy with the way my life is going right now. Friends and all. Family, well although Ive not been seeing them much lately but I kow they're still there.
But yet, if you reflect closely enough, you'll realise that although there might be so little problems in your life, There are a whole lot of problems arond the world to pray for.
Enlightenment? No no, Im no gautamma Siddharta.
Decisions decisons decisions... should I try to join acts?
Somehow, I suddenly want to concentrate of music and only music alone.
Its my passion, My life, my dream.
But why would I even want to become an infamous Singaporean Musician?
Ill make good music... enough said. At least Ill try.
So today is one of those days that I get to start it late. That Good.
I hope it lasts long. Not one of those days that pasts like a jiffy.
As for now... Liverpool won!!! Im freaking glad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home