n it goes on
Ive gone to this stage where I really ahve no idea what it means to have authority over your mind, heart and soul.
Sure everyone knows what is right and wrong. Its a simple difference between the two words. But yet when something vague and obscure happens in a situation, when there is no right, or wrong, making a decision simply overwrites all odds.
I had a dream last night. It scared me like hell. It wasnt a nightmare, but neither was it something pleasant to dream about. I must say, Yes, what I dreamt about is basically what I have been most afraid off lately.
Honestly, I have no idea why im thinking this way. I spoke to Jude about it, and he too said it was inevitable. How then do you actually control?
Its tought its difficult. The fine line between making the right decision...
Sure everyone knows what is right and wrong. Its a simple difference between the two words. But yet when something vague and obscure happens in a situation, when there is no right, or wrong, making a decision simply overwrites all odds.
I had a dream last night. It scared me like hell. It wasnt a nightmare, but neither was it something pleasant to dream about. I must say, Yes, what I dreamt about is basically what I have been most afraid off lately.
Honestly, I have no idea why im thinking this way. I spoke to Jude about it, and he too said it was inevitable. How then do you actually control?
Its tought its difficult. The fine line between making the right decision...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home