metaphorical language
Metaphorical Language
So what is it to be metaphorical with speech? To be abrupt, tactless and rude? Or to be suttle, discreet and vague?
Aiya...
sometimes I find myself living life as a metaphor. Sometimes I find myself clashing two metaphors together ending up in a result of disaster.
So yes, I did share with Father Simon what my problem was. "keep and open mind son, and pray to mother mary, she will not abandon you"
If only it was that easy. Maybe it is that easy. But what will I see done? Especially when someone once said that when you pray, you must work at what you pray for and not just sit and hope like an empty vessel.
Am I suppose to take a move?
What if I lose what I already have established?
That is my greatest fear.
As for now, I cant wait for everything to be peaceful and wonderful again.
O's are coming to an end. Will Jiggsters go out?
well well, we'll see.
Band's reunited, and we gotta come up with a new name. we'll see.
Good night people =D
So what is it to be metaphorical with speech? To be abrupt, tactless and rude? Or to be suttle, discreet and vague?
Aiya...
sometimes I find myself living life as a metaphor. Sometimes I find myself clashing two metaphors together ending up in a result of disaster.
So yes, I did share with Father Simon what my problem was. "keep and open mind son, and pray to mother mary, she will not abandon you"
If only it was that easy. Maybe it is that easy. But what will I see done? Especially when someone once said that when you pray, you must work at what you pray for and not just sit and hope like an empty vessel.
Am I suppose to take a move?
What if I lose what I already have established?
That is my greatest fear.
As for now, I cant wait for everything to be peaceful and wonderful again.
O's are coming to an end. Will Jiggsters go out?
well well, we'll see.
Band's reunited, and we gotta come up with a new name. we'll see.
Good night people =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home