n the wind changed
And The Wind Changed
Its amazing how things work really.
Looking at the plain serene view of the lake float pass the bodies of swans that linger.
Suddenly a gush of wind howls through the air, and you see the swans flocking like frantic peacocks trying to find their feathers.
Thats exactly what life has been.
September 26, that faithful day, I'll never forget how my life has changed since then.
Ill never forget the ups and downs Ive gone through.
Its something money can never buy. Its something that I will never exchange for anything. Its something Ill cherish for the rest of my life.
What am I here for? I dont know. Really, I dont. But being myself is what I can offer.
So many things happened, and Ive never ever seen myself like this before. But I know ive learnt alot through this. Growing up and all. Life experiences.
Stories that I will be able to share with my CHildren in the Future, and hopefully they'll pass it down to their children too.
Happy with the way Life is now?
If the world is happy, Im happy.
Dont give up on searching that serenity and peace that fills the heart. Sooner or later, itll come.
I just wish it doesnt come only when I'm on my death bed. =p
Its amazing how things work really.
Looking at the plain serene view of the lake float pass the bodies of swans that linger.
Suddenly a gush of wind howls through the air, and you see the swans flocking like frantic peacocks trying to find their feathers.
Thats exactly what life has been.
September 26, that faithful day, I'll never forget how my life has changed since then.
Ill never forget the ups and downs Ive gone through.
Its something money can never buy. Its something that I will never exchange for anything. Its something Ill cherish for the rest of my life.
What am I here for? I dont know. Really, I dont. But being myself is what I can offer.
So many things happened, and Ive never ever seen myself like this before. But I know ive learnt alot through this. Growing up and all. Life experiences.
Stories that I will be able to share with my CHildren in the Future, and hopefully they'll pass it down to their children too.
Happy with the way Life is now?
If the world is happy, Im happy.
Dont give up on searching that serenity and peace that fills the heart. Sooner or later, itll come.
I just wish it doesnt come only when I'm on my death bed. =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home