Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Workout

Back To The Gym

Back to the gym...

Woke up this morning at like 1.30, Tham called and told me that tanning was bad today cause there wasnt any sun. Since my eyes were gloomy I just said.. "ok".

Next thing, i washed up and then BAM!! the sun shone right into my eyes. "no sun huh".
Called him and he told me chua chu kang was gloomy. So I decided to ditch my chores and go to the gym instead and meet him later.

Had lunch and cabbed to the club. Wohoo!!!... Alone and feeling good. Anyhow I changed and went in to find myself... the youngest there once again.

I didnt wanna do Cardios today but when i saw my legs and how lenghty they were with the sexy shorts on, I relented. Cardios it was and I ran till I broke sweat and my calves felt fatigue.

I skipped the steps today.

I did chest ( the middle portion) and wings and lower back and biceps today.
But, i cant do biceps for quite sometime now, injured the left Bicep. It happens when you dont have a gyming buddy to check your form. Oh wells...

So... there was this man that well, looked strong at first sight. But when we entered the changing room. Haha... ive got better defination then he does!!.. he has one big belly. =D

So after that, met tham and went for some stupit interview which turned out to be like some stupit water show.

Anyhow, we left and went to fullerton to sit down and talk. Once we were done with that, we went to lau pah sat. Teh Tarik it was!!!

Talked n talked. Its hard to believe Tham and I actually saw each other grow up and at times get out of the dirt hole.

Well, we finally left for home and yep. Chores it was... I did them and felt good about today. I didnt really bum!!!..
haha

As for tml... Gym it will be again. Gyming is awesome, especially when you look forward to the results. =D...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home