the blues
The Blues
Whoa.. Migrane.
My mind is spinning. Like fishbrain dried in fish sauce.
I went job hunting with tham today. My basic criteria - Weekends (off), Public holidays (off).
Theyre Criteria - Weekends (on), Public holidays (on).
Conclusion - no job! Im continuing to slack. No one to go sentosa with. No one to be a fool with. Its just getting so dead. Oh man...
Do soemthing fruitful. But so many factors tie in.
Concentrate on music, I would love to. But as many who know me would know, I need to be motivated. I can motivate myself but not in this manner.
So Ive been a very sappy boy for the past 3 days. Everything's sad and gloomy. Haha.
Brighten up my day!!! eversince liverpool drew that night, its not been feeling good. Haha.
I wish.. I wish.. that i would start being to see the bright side of things.. and stop this migrane.
And also.. eat tao hui and chin chow and ji mah wu...
Whoa.. Migrane.
My mind is spinning. Like fishbrain dried in fish sauce.
I went job hunting with tham today. My basic criteria - Weekends (off), Public holidays (off).
Theyre Criteria - Weekends (on), Public holidays (on).
Conclusion - no job! Im continuing to slack. No one to go sentosa with. No one to be a fool with. Its just getting so dead. Oh man...
Do soemthing fruitful. But so many factors tie in.
Concentrate on music, I would love to. But as many who know me would know, I need to be motivated. I can motivate myself but not in this manner.
So Ive been a very sappy boy for the past 3 days. Everything's sad and gloomy. Haha.
Brighten up my day!!! eversince liverpool drew that night, its not been feeling good. Haha.
I wish.. I wish.. that i would start being to see the bright side of things.. and stop this migrane.
And also.. eat tao hui and chin chow and ji mah wu...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home