Wednesday, December 28, 2005

the blessings of summer

Belajan Jiwa

This christmas. Its been, "shabby". Somehow, I feel that theres like something missing this year.

Well, sappy stories and misinepreted remarks. Lets put that to an end. Look to the future.

YES!!! Dern better do up the top part of my cupboard for me later.. it has a sleeping bag on it which is spoiling everything?

Anyhow I screwed up the last gig in church. Oh man!!!...

But im redoing it. Making up for my mistakes.

This saturday - Church Hall..

Itll be chilly this time... yep.

Well, and I really hope jude and I do a good job. I think we need more tension to do well.

And hopefully, Ill feel what ive been lacking soon.

maybe because of that feeling in my damn bossom.

You wanna do things sometimes but you just cant.

Imagine if everyone was ugly for one day, and the ugliest person on the planet wld be reknowned HOT!!!.. whoa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home