Friday, January 06, 2006

Band problems

Band Problems

Another day spent without having any real agenda.

Started off with dental. The only cool part about it was that went I went to the toilet to do *you know what... I did soemthing very stupit in the midst of its progress. I played The bangla shit which apparently was very loud and could be heard throughout the whole toilet. I didnt know that there was a man sittin in the cubicle next to me; I played the whole scenario through my phone and BAM!!! two noises from Mr Mysterious "oh oh..."

So after that, went over to meet Mr Tham tham. We headed to sentosa and BAM!!! we started off reading newspapers in a cosy by a tree at silosa beach. WOOHOO... Tham started trying to find jobs again. So Classified it was for him. And the papers kept flying onto the beach.

Finally, we took off our shirts and went for the sea.. Super ubber cold..

Oh did i mention, The beach was deserted off chinese, malay and indian people.

So yep... we made our own mini jacuzzi. The more we got into the whole sandy beach and deserted beach thing.. we got more.. child like.

Anyhows, we sat in our mni jacuzzi and basically just talked and talked and talked. laughed and laughed and laughed. Afther which we just basically...

well, Tham tham found lots of sand in his shorts and found it damn irritating so he took it off to wash in the sea. I cldn stop laughing. Shit la.. his.. nvms... are damn.. nvm..

so yep yep.

After that, rain rain rain.. so we went to bathe.

We made two very bad decisions. Get on the tramp and keep smelling cow dung.
get off the tramp and bathe in the open with people watching.

we gave everyone a free show.

Well.. of course i was in trunks. But tham.. -_-

Anyhows, after washing ourselves. the rain stopped. so we decided to walk to the toilet to change.

i showered agn. And tham forgot to bring his most valuable piece of clothing.

After that, we went for sakae buffet.. Alright, only me. Yep. And i just ate an ate and ate and forced myself to eat
Until i nearly vomitted. Haha....

so yes, sums it all up. Oh yes...

We talked alot at seah in foodcourt.. Wow and then 143 home was long... I slept and woke up to find an old man looking at me. Freaky shit la.

And now, my toilet pipe burst and its flooding... Oh wells. Thats what happens when the contractors that built your house didnt really pass contracting school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home