Friday, February 17, 2006

transfiguration

When I see You Smile
Ho ho
Why this title?
Did Lucas finally find a catch?
No la.
Dont talk nonsense.
Just that I realised how a simple smile
can ease the pain and journey of any obstacle.
Ill be gone for 3 weeks?
Hopefully itll be fun and Il be able to bring back
lots of experiences with me.
Things to get
Shot Glass for char
some thing to remind marcus of my sis
Probably a few souveniours for Malcolms.
And a few souveniours for the band.
And then.. see first la, scaly I just bring back sea shells.
So in the event that the unfortunate captian of my plane decides to crash it
Please Pray for my soul. I really really love heaven.
Jammin later with the guys.
Hopefully itll be a good session where we can feel the music.
Yepp.
Wanna see us?
G77 7pm-9pm.
haha, like real.. only supporter would be sam,
who will be filming us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home