Days...
Ever spent so many days aimlessly that you never ever gave a thought to what youre going to do tomorrow?
Life has been like that and it sucks so bad. Jobs, sadly I missed all the oppurtunities.
Tham found a job, and Although Dern has quit school, she's found a job too, and then Wyna is schooling.
Stuck with Samuel, the only one who isnt doing anything. But, He's sleeping. TO think that on Sunday I thought I had so much on my agenda. Guess it was all up in the head.
Insecure - topic covered... moving on.
Sometimes I wonder, sometimes I really wonder what goes on behind, when I'm not there.
Not confident lately... Its the gloomy routine and its making me crumble.
Looking my life as a story book, Im well, one of those characters you really don't give two hoots about. Maybe I am looking for attention. I dont know.
How do you be direct and yet be the nice guy? I feel that well... nothing really is going my way (sec 2 thinking).. haha
Lets not give a damn abt that. Cause As much as I'm trying to look positive, things just aint right.
Step into reality DUDE!!! acceptance was just a game....
you never know how and when you really exist until you find yourself stuck in a pit hole..
Life has been like that and it sucks so bad. Jobs, sadly I missed all the oppurtunities.
Tham found a job, and Although Dern has quit school, she's found a job too, and then Wyna is schooling.
Stuck with Samuel, the only one who isnt doing anything. But, He's sleeping. TO think that on Sunday I thought I had so much on my agenda. Guess it was all up in the head.
Insecure - topic covered... moving on.
Sometimes I wonder, sometimes I really wonder what goes on behind, when I'm not there.
Not confident lately... Its the gloomy routine and its making me crumble.
Looking my life as a story book, Im well, one of those characters you really don't give two hoots about. Maybe I am looking for attention. I dont know.
How do you be direct and yet be the nice guy? I feel that well... nothing really is going my way (sec 2 thinking).. haha
Lets not give a damn abt that. Cause As much as I'm trying to look positive, things just aint right.
Step into reality DUDE!!! acceptance was just a game....
you never know how and when you really exist until you find yourself stuck in a pit hole..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home