Saturday, April 15, 2006

How do you get along

How Do You Get Along?

I honestly have no idea.
Everythings just changes.

Stop deluding our minds, stop being stuck in your own realm and come out.

Now how do we expect to do that if we dont even know we're inside?

I honestly have no idea.

If I have gone wrong, tell me.

To all reading this blog.
When I am wrong, Tell me!
I am not a perfect person and if I ever do harm you
Please note that it is without intention.

I mean, I really dont understand. Only you can enlighten me.
But you dont want to. So how can reconcilation be seeked if I can see it for myself?

How can that be possible.
Even with reflection, some things are still caught at the little corners of our eye which we arent able to see.

Dont I have a right to be pissed to?
Dont I have a right to question to?
Dont I deserve my right to fight my case?

But am i doing it?

No im not. Im just asking for an explanation. Now is that so hard?

Sometimes, I wish I could see what really goes on in everyones lives.
Eliminate the lies and implement the truths.

Well. I proclaim, I am affected by it. I really am.
If I didnt care about you, Do you think Ill be affected?

Played mahjong at marcus' place just now.
Thats about it. And now Ive just reached home.
wondering whats gonna happen next?

Fragments of my life stories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home