chosen one
The multifascitant Industry
Whoa whoa. Why the big word?
Thanks to a very smary class mate of mine, I learnt a new word.
It basically means diversified. Do not be alarmed by its hugeness.
So poly life has started. Im struggling to keep up with whatever is happening.
My class isnt the coolest, neither is it the most fun. Like how Dawn portrayed the class to Ele, Its a class full of tootsies.
Now you see where I'm coming from. However, they are all very smart people. I have no doubts about that.
Tutorials and Lectures are pretty cool. Im enjoying almost every subject I'm taking except Cats.
Thank God, I found a great bunch of people fast enough to blend with. Yes, I'm the only guy out of a group of 5 in my Cats project group. It so happened, that I got somehow persuaded to join Hip Hop for sports and wellness as well. What was I thinking? Oh no. I hope itll be fun.
My life on the other hand has taken a turn for the better. Im rather relaxed now I must say.
League has little activites coming up. The rush hour is over. I hope I did a good job at it.
Its abit gay saying this, but when I saw Wyna for session I was really really happy.
Considering how long Ive not seen her, I ought to be happy right?
Dont worry Jie, on july 2nd Ill be really happy too.
Relationships? Yep, my friendships are stable now. I opened my eyes, I saw my own self. I saw me as me.
Emo days? Im sure theyll still exist. However, I choose to believe, everyday is an emo day.
Happy, sad, angry, naustalgic. These are all emotions. These are all feelings. Thus, I deduce, everyday as emo day.
How about a new holiday titled emo day? For the sake of humanity; please Mr Nathan, please!.
Hope I dont get into trouble with the press for pleading with Mr Nathan for a new holiday on my blog.
We had a debate during lecture about whether bloggers shuld have the freedom of speech in Blogs. Well, I was of course for Bloggers having the freedom of speech.
Yes, it is wrong to put racist remarks and put a stand on religious issues. These are sensitive issues. Definitely. But has humanity forgotten that each of us have feelings too? All of us can act impulsively? And there are better ways of curbing this from happening instead of putting these bloggers to jail.
My stand is basically this.
Arent there pornography films and pictures on the internet? Isnt it wrong for individuals below 18 years of age to view them?
But in truth, Millions, or for that matter, Billions of individuals below 18 have seen them. What is government doing about it?
How about gore films depicting animal torture and animal testing in action? Isnt it wrong as well? Wouldnt it create an uproar in society as well?
If the bloggers can be put to jail for blogging the wrong thing? Shouldnt web surfers be punished for uploading such disturbing videos on the web?
There lies a big question mark on that. If the court says that the reasons why bloggers are put to jail is because of initaing a emotional uproar or indecent behaviour from the people, isnt it same to say that these 'web surfers' for that matter should be put to jail too? Lets not forget, communication is more visual than verbal. So why put to jail the verbal and let the visual free?
Now I really hope I dont get into any trouble for this.
To any government official who reads this. This is just my point of view. I mean no Harm. =D
Alright, thats about it. I better get to sleep now.
Its time I get some sleep. Some good sleep.
Nights!
Whoa whoa. Why the big word?
Thanks to a very smary class mate of mine, I learnt a new word.
It basically means diversified. Do not be alarmed by its hugeness.
So poly life has started. Im struggling to keep up with whatever is happening.
My class isnt the coolest, neither is it the most fun. Like how Dawn portrayed the class to Ele, Its a class full of tootsies.
Now you see where I'm coming from. However, they are all very smart people. I have no doubts about that.
Tutorials and Lectures are pretty cool. Im enjoying almost every subject I'm taking except Cats.
Thank God, I found a great bunch of people fast enough to blend with. Yes, I'm the only guy out of a group of 5 in my Cats project group. It so happened, that I got somehow persuaded to join Hip Hop for sports and wellness as well. What was I thinking? Oh no. I hope itll be fun.
My life on the other hand has taken a turn for the better. Im rather relaxed now I must say.
League has little activites coming up. The rush hour is over. I hope I did a good job at it.
Its abit gay saying this, but when I saw Wyna for session I was really really happy.
Considering how long Ive not seen her, I ought to be happy right?
Dont worry Jie, on july 2nd Ill be really happy too.
Relationships? Yep, my friendships are stable now. I opened my eyes, I saw my own self. I saw me as me.
Emo days? Im sure theyll still exist. However, I choose to believe, everyday is an emo day.
Happy, sad, angry, naustalgic. These are all emotions. These are all feelings. Thus, I deduce, everyday as emo day.
How about a new holiday titled emo day? For the sake of humanity; please Mr Nathan, please!.
Hope I dont get into trouble with the press for pleading with Mr Nathan for a new holiday on my blog.
We had a debate during lecture about whether bloggers shuld have the freedom of speech in Blogs. Well, I was of course for Bloggers having the freedom of speech.
Yes, it is wrong to put racist remarks and put a stand on religious issues. These are sensitive issues. Definitely. But has humanity forgotten that each of us have feelings too? All of us can act impulsively? And there are better ways of curbing this from happening instead of putting these bloggers to jail.
My stand is basically this.
Arent there pornography films and pictures on the internet? Isnt it wrong for individuals below 18 years of age to view them?
But in truth, Millions, or for that matter, Billions of individuals below 18 have seen them. What is government doing about it?
How about gore films depicting animal torture and animal testing in action? Isnt it wrong as well? Wouldnt it create an uproar in society as well?
If the bloggers can be put to jail for blogging the wrong thing? Shouldnt web surfers be punished for uploading such disturbing videos on the web?
There lies a big question mark on that. If the court says that the reasons why bloggers are put to jail is because of initaing a emotional uproar or indecent behaviour from the people, isnt it same to say that these 'web surfers' for that matter should be put to jail too? Lets not forget, communication is more visual than verbal. So why put to jail the verbal and let the visual free?
Now I really hope I dont get into any trouble for this.
To any government official who reads this. This is just my point of view. I mean no Harm. =D
Alright, thats about it. I better get to sleep now.
Its time I get some sleep. Some good sleep.
Nights!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home