Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Relishing the tranquil state of mind

Being self absorbed/ self destroyed ?

Funny how one can make his/her own perpective go against him/her. Ever thought how your mindset could have let you into bringing yourself down even lower than you've ever expected?

I have. Many times indeed. I believe it only happens, when you become too self absorbed with yourself. That is also when you become oblivious to your surroundings, as well as becoming overly insecure.

How so? When you thin too much about yourself, you realise certain traits which are primarily normal to have. These traits make you, YOU!. So basically, as you notice all these traits, you tend to see them as negativity as products that filter away your inner true self. Thats where you go wrong. Thus, you change, because you rather see yourself, thinking you are being YOU, rather than having your friends see you for YOU.

Alright, im getting myself confused, so i shant go on further.

Anyhow, classes and tutorials and lectures have been fine. I havent done my assignments yet because I just remembered I had them. Its 0057 now on the 3rd of may. Yes, The big 17 is coming. Im pretty excited I suppose, but at the same time, I rather the Big 18.

Well, the class is getting better I guess. Cats class is officially still the worse class ever. The rest of the classes are fun.

By the way, when I mean the class is getting better, I mean, well, everyones bonding. Only setback I suppose is that, what happened to the rest of the 9 classes?

I finally got my mac compatible printer. But I havent really printed anything yet. Im hoping im able to wake up at probably 9 later to wash up, and do some assignments before actually making my way down to school for CATS!

I cant believe thet call it Cats. Its like the worse class ever, and for cat lovers, I dont think thats a very good choice. Im not a cat lover.

I'm a pure liverpoolian coloured RED. Defnitely, like my friendster profile says it, I'm the skinny one.

Hopefully, Ill be a happier man. With a wider smile, a clearer throat, and a sharper toungue, tomorrow. =D

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home