Wacky Wacky
I Typed "C", they gave me two words
Remember my last paragraph on the last post?
Well, If you cant remember, Its about getting a real bite at something and being happy.
Guess what, I got that.
For the whole of last week, I was a happy kid. Everyday was a breeze and everyday was a joy.
Not oing to elaborate why, because blog's are case sensitive.
Anyhow, Tutorials and Lectures have been, not too bad. Im enjoying every bit of this course.
However, Im not yet in gear mode to start all the hyper studying modes and stuff like that.
Which means I still am pretty much caught in holiday mood.
Its hard to get back to the right gear. Really tough.
I hope to get on that foot soon.
My life? That on the other hand has been a dull piece of papyrus.
I think the only thing I look forward to everyday, is hopefully making myself happy and all.
Thanks to Sab, Steph, Shaf, and me.. Lecture was really fun on monday!
However, after lecture, I dont know why, But I slipped to cranky nonchalant unhyperactive mood. Somehow I just felt that it wasnt right.
Is it because I'm tired? Or is it because I'm not satisfied with stuff?
I got to make myself happy!. I hope some stuff can start going my way. Somehow, I'm always comparing.
Comparing myself with the most popular.
Comparing myself with the hottest.
Comparing myself to the desired.
Comparing myself to everything else except myself.
Why am I so self Conscious? When Can I expel myself and rediscover me?
Like last tuesday. Again I say.
I Hope I get a bite at something exciting tomorrow. And to be relish every single moment about it.
Remember my last paragraph on the last post?
Well, If you cant remember, Its about getting a real bite at something and being happy.
Guess what, I got that.
For the whole of last week, I was a happy kid. Everyday was a breeze and everyday was a joy.
Not oing to elaborate why, because blog's are case sensitive.
Anyhow, Tutorials and Lectures have been, not too bad. Im enjoying every bit of this course.
However, Im not yet in gear mode to start all the hyper studying modes and stuff like that.
Which means I still am pretty much caught in holiday mood.
Its hard to get back to the right gear. Really tough.
I hope to get on that foot soon.
My life? That on the other hand has been a dull piece of papyrus.
I think the only thing I look forward to everyday, is hopefully making myself happy and all.
Thanks to Sab, Steph, Shaf, and me.. Lecture was really fun on monday!
However, after lecture, I dont know why, But I slipped to cranky nonchalant unhyperactive mood. Somehow I just felt that it wasnt right.
Is it because I'm tired? Or is it because I'm not satisfied with stuff?
I got to make myself happy!. I hope some stuff can start going my way. Somehow, I'm always comparing.
Comparing myself with the most popular.
Comparing myself with the hottest.
Comparing myself to the desired.
Comparing myself to everything else except myself.
Why am I so self Conscious? When Can I expel myself and rediscover me?
Like last tuesday. Again I say.
I Hope I get a bite at something exciting tomorrow. And to be relish every single moment about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home