Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Been pretty long

Its been pretty long since I wrote a proper entry.

Well, school started yesterday.
Its been pretty much the same except that, I feel the pressure of year 2 already.

Lectures were filled with stuff to do again.
I made a resolution for myself this sem; however, if I were to keep to it, I better do more reading and studying this time round.

Money is continuing to be an issue in my life. I should really, really stop taking taxis and learn to take the bus more often.

I've had my own string of thoughts lately too.

One of the most comprehensive and realistic ones I find myself having is that of relationships.
I know this is probably what I talk about most of the time or for that matter, all the time.

However, look at our lives. Arent our lives made up by relationships? It doesnt need to be BGR, it can be any kind of relationship.
None of us are masters of relationships as relationships need one main medium to work and that would be communication. However, once again, none of us are master communicators for that matter.

It just dawned upon me that, with every relationship we forge, is a reflection of our growing nature. I know I am making a lot of hpothesis with no real evidential proof or research done, however, these are just reflections and thoughts I have. Please bare with me.

Ive recently seen some relationships falter, and some relationships grow stronger. Well, in certain areas, the inevitable does occur. However, I realised that, it takes two to clap. No matter how much oen party might work and want something out of it, if the other doesnt, it'll never work. That is why communication, interpersonal comunication is important in every relationship.

Yes it is sad that relationships crumble.

Sadly, it takes two to make it stronger, but it only takes one to break it apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home