tribunal Rights
I havent been having much deep thoughts lately.
So I guess, I'll just update you on a few things.
Im shifting house this saturday!
My room furniture is already in!
The living room is cool!
Its going to look great during christmas!
The house is quiet and nice!
Apart from the travelling distance, I love it!
In the midst of packing everything.
The old house s falling apart, Kitchen leaks getting worse.
However, I'm still gonna miss this place.
Practically grew up here, did alot of shit here too.
Haha
New house.. New start! =)
So I guess, I'll just update you on a few things.
Im shifting house this saturday!
My room furniture is already in!
The living room is cool!
Its going to look great during christmas!
The house is quiet and nice!
Apart from the travelling distance, I love it!
In the midst of packing everything.
The old house s falling apart, Kitchen leaks getting worse.
However, I'm still gonna miss this place.
Practically grew up here, did alot of shit here too.
Haha
New house.. New start! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home