Thursday, February 15, 2007

Opens Her Eyes

The Angel Opened My Eye To ...

The lifestyle of a male tai tai




My Squaters Unit


My Rockstar


And then I stare at the rock star


Toungue waggingness!

and then we met


Jonny Knoxville!!!

who was with


Dave England... NOT!!!

hahaha. Ok..


Your sneak preview to MY room...

Anyhow, yes, Im glad Derrick and I are alright now.

And I guess this Thank You has been really really Long delayed.

Thank you all who got me back on my own two feet when I was in the trench hole. Thank you all who have always believed in me. And even inviting me back

You know who you guys are, but just for formality sake I shall name them... If i miss out ur name dun kill me!

Dern, Janna, Angie, Jie and and.. AIYA...

You all know i love you right? haha.

Ok, there still is Janis, Lester, Deb, Sarah, Dei, Addi...

Plenty Plenty!!! lawl.

So where is martin? hmmm

anyhow, Yes, and I am officially on holiday.

Life has been bliss, rather bliss. Valentines day was bliss.
Nope, no date. Only a very wonderful outing =D

Yes, and Thank you ROVI! for Tuesday!

Im going back to Maris tomorrow Morn!
haha, I wonder how itll be.. oh wells. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home