Monday, February 05, 2007

School's out!!!


The magic piano =D


The black one..


Toopit janna.. "studying"


Thats my laptop =D lawl

I realised how pictures beautify the blog! lawl.

Anyhow, i just completed P3 of my persuasive essay, this would mean, IM DONE! Thats it! Semester 2 is out! I am going on to year 2 now. Times does fly so fast. Im not a freshie anymore. And in another years time, itll be my final year. Then, army awaits me. The HORROR!

So now that holidays in, I guess I'll be busy packing my room. Getting ready to move house. Besides that, church? Yes, church. Probably have time to hang out with the guys now! Cant wait to start playing soccer again. Being fit.

Cant wait for all the activities that are gonne come too.

Life for once, seems exciting. Well, thats that.

No lats minute epiphany's from me.

Ciaos

and yes, t108, ill miss you! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home