Blah
Got no pictures to post cause my camera is still being taken hostage.
Anyways, my days have been pretty normal. Whoever said the serious thoughts days was over is so wrong! lol
Alright, not really, I have none in my head to ponder about or rant out at this moment.
Past few days, well, I did meet up with the guys finally, since getting my new haircut. Theyre all pretty amazed how Jesus look a like didnt look like Jesus anymore.
Well, the new house things are pretty much settled. Apart from more meetings with the interior designer and packing to do.
Anyone wanna help me pack? =D
To a certain extent, life hasnt been what it used to be. In that sense, i'm suddenly having alot of alone time nowadays. Which is very weird. If you people read my blog, then I guess your names will pop out now!.
okay, maybe not.
But yea, gone are the days where, well, my phone is practically stuck to my ear in the night. Gone are the days where, I met up so often with the jiggs. Well, I know that will come back, but somehow, its different. Its different. I know its too short a time to say stuff like that, but to much of an extent, I feel changed.
Well, last night, saw the fat cat! after which, i thought I missed 162 cause the board put there, 162 last bus weekdays 1837. I was like shit la. But then, its like for another 162 service. Anyhow, 980 and 167 came arnd the same time. SO up I went!. lol
Then, amazingly, I slept like a log last night. It was, a good sleep. lol.
Attended audrey's wedding this morning. Haha. Lester rocks my ankle socks. =D
lol.
Oh well, if you want the funny stories then find me and ill tell them to you!
I was a locked up bird during the whole wedding lunch though.
Anyhow, Jamming tml! woooohooo!.
finally! and then penitential. Need to pray tonight! hahahaha
alright! hope you had fun reading! =D.
Anyways, my days have been pretty normal. Whoever said the serious thoughts days was over is so wrong! lol
Alright, not really, I have none in my head to ponder about or rant out at this moment.
Past few days, well, I did meet up with the guys finally, since getting my new haircut. Theyre all pretty amazed how Jesus look a like didnt look like Jesus anymore.
Well, the new house things are pretty much settled. Apart from more meetings with the interior designer and packing to do.
Anyone wanna help me pack? =D
To a certain extent, life hasnt been what it used to be. In that sense, i'm suddenly having alot of alone time nowadays. Which is very weird. If you people read my blog, then I guess your names will pop out now!.
okay, maybe not.
But yea, gone are the days where, well, my phone is practically stuck to my ear in the night. Gone are the days where, I met up so often with the jiggs. Well, I know that will come back, but somehow, its different. Its different. I know its too short a time to say stuff like that, but to much of an extent, I feel changed.
Well, last night, saw the fat cat! after which, i thought I missed 162 cause the board put there, 162 last bus weekdays 1837. I was like shit la. But then, its like for another 162 service. Anyhow, 980 and 167 came arnd the same time. SO up I went!. lol
Then, amazingly, I slept like a log last night. It was, a good sleep. lol.
Attended audrey's wedding this morning. Haha. Lester rocks my ankle socks. =D
lol.
Oh well, if you want the funny stories then find me and ill tell them to you!
I was a locked up bird during the whole wedding lunch though.
Anyhow, Jamming tml! woooohooo!.
finally! and then penitential. Need to pray tonight! hahahaha
alright! hope you had fun reading! =D.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home