Gimme a chance
Well, another day, halloween is gone and I have radio tomorrow.
It has been pretty nice knowing that school isnt as stressful as last semester.
I stroll in everyday, attened lectures and tutorials, but yet it doesnt feel stressful. I guess that is a good thing. However, it has given me more time to think about my own life as a whole.
Joel spoke to me just now. Whooohooo!!! Look who has gotten himself some life now?
Why cant we all just live the young innocent lifestyle sometimes, instead of doing things that makes us feel guilty?
Dont we ever get sick of trying new things, or exploring new bouandaries? Maybe I am, I want a simple life back. One where the world doesnt seem complicated, life is good and society is fair.
The reality is that, that will never ever happen. So why dream?
I had a dream this morning, it felt so real though. I was listening to "blind" in my dream. The bass was really good, and the sound was absolutely gorgeous. The reality was that, I wasnt dreaming, Alvin's alarm rang and I thought I was dreaming.
Anyhow, life moves on. We dont get what we want most of the time. Hence, when you finaly getyour hands on something you love/like, hold on tight to it!
Everyones a winner if we pursure hard enough.
It has been pretty nice knowing that school isnt as stressful as last semester.
I stroll in everyday, attened lectures and tutorials, but yet it doesnt feel stressful. I guess that is a good thing. However, it has given me more time to think about my own life as a whole.
Joel spoke to me just now. Whooohooo!!! Look who has gotten himself some life now?
Why cant we all just live the young innocent lifestyle sometimes, instead of doing things that makes us feel guilty?
Dont we ever get sick of trying new things, or exploring new bouandaries? Maybe I am, I want a simple life back. One where the world doesnt seem complicated, life is good and society is fair.
The reality is that, that will never ever happen. So why dream?
I had a dream this morning, it felt so real though. I was listening to "blind" in my dream. The bass was really good, and the sound was absolutely gorgeous. The reality was that, I wasnt dreaming, Alvin's alarm rang and I thought I was dreaming.
Anyhow, life moves on. We dont get what we want most of the time. Hence, when you finaly getyour hands on something you love/like, hold on tight to it!
Everyones a winner if we pursure hard enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home