Behing blue eyes
You choose a song, you listen to the lyrics,
well, what do you know, it matches your life, word for word.
C'mon, how many people can sing this line and say "I perfectly can feel it man"
:no one knows what its like to be the bad man:
Yep, The who's, Behind Blue Eyes.
One of my favourites. But honestly, think about it, do you think musicians write songs for you to say those stuff?
Well, for me, yes, definitely ill want my fans to be like, "yea, i can totally click with the song"
However, i find it more important for my fans to say, "If I had the chance, I want to LIVE the song"
Not one song starts off happy, ends of sad. Os starts off sad, ends off with no drive but sadness.
Every song, lifts a person up from one place to another.
Yes, its a sad song, BUT, its a beautiful song.
Thats as far as my love or depth for lyrics goes.
The music, it goes way beyond.
Im sure many of you guys know that, but what you havent seen is how I get self absorbed into it.
Well, only the mirror has seen that.
I remininsce once, I was really down, guess what I did the whole night?
I sang creep to myself the whole night through. I didnt sleep, I just sang and got myself drowned into it.
Another time, I wasnt down, I just couldnt sleep
I sang The WHOLE rosary to fall sleep.
It definitely worked. Hahahaha, gives you the peace of mind.
Well, the amazing thing I found out is that, whenever you get self absorbed within your singing or music, it definitely comes out better than other times.
When you put meaning into it, the execution is just, magnificient!
I guess im writing this entry because, my blog has been dead, and also because Theres someone out there, who needs to know the truth. And also for someone to know I'm always there for her.
And well, for all who want a little jist somewhere along the line to where this is getting, I guess, you can try, catching two shows in a day that make you really happy, about life, about music, about everything surrounding you, so much that you cry twice.
I know many of you out there are definitely having problems that arent the easiest to solve, and are probably going through the toughest points of your life right now.
I want you guys to remember something, No matter what happens, how things turn out, you still live on, and you got a life to lead, and most importantly, when your looking for emotional support, its all around you, so dont worry.
What im trying to say is that, for ALL of us, no matter how tough our lives may be sometimes, we should always, always lift our heads high with that little bit of extra confidence to let our personalities shine through them. We're here to love, and be loved. Jolly well do it while we're still around.
well, what do you know, it matches your life, word for word.
C'mon, how many people can sing this line and say "I perfectly can feel it man"
:no one knows what its like to be the bad man:
Yep, The who's, Behind Blue Eyes.
One of my favourites. But honestly, think about it, do you think musicians write songs for you to say those stuff?
Well, for me, yes, definitely ill want my fans to be like, "yea, i can totally click with the song"
However, i find it more important for my fans to say, "If I had the chance, I want to LIVE the song"
Not one song starts off happy, ends of sad. Os starts off sad, ends off with no drive but sadness.
Every song, lifts a person up from one place to another.
Yes, its a sad song, BUT, its a beautiful song.
Thats as far as my love or depth for lyrics goes.
The music, it goes way beyond.
Im sure many of you guys know that, but what you havent seen is how I get self absorbed into it.
Well, only the mirror has seen that.
I remininsce once, I was really down, guess what I did the whole night?
I sang creep to myself the whole night through. I didnt sleep, I just sang and got myself drowned into it.
Another time, I wasnt down, I just couldnt sleep
I sang The WHOLE rosary to fall sleep.
It definitely worked. Hahahaha, gives you the peace of mind.
Well, the amazing thing I found out is that, whenever you get self absorbed within your singing or music, it definitely comes out better than other times.
When you put meaning into it, the execution is just, magnificient!
I guess im writing this entry because, my blog has been dead, and also because Theres someone out there, who needs to know the truth. And also for someone to know I'm always there for her.
And well, for all who want a little jist somewhere along the line to where this is getting, I guess, you can try, catching two shows in a day that make you really happy, about life, about music, about everything surrounding you, so much that you cry twice.
I know many of you out there are definitely having problems that arent the easiest to solve, and are probably going through the toughest points of your life right now.
I want you guys to remember something, No matter what happens, how things turn out, you still live on, and you got a life to lead, and most importantly, when your looking for emotional support, its all around you, so dont worry.
What im trying to say is that, for ALL of us, no matter how tough our lives may be sometimes, we should always, always lift our heads high with that little bit of extra confidence to let our personalities shine through them. We're here to love, and be loved. Jolly well do it while we're still around.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home