Tuesday, August 01, 2006

dispute dispute

Sorry if my entry is kinda depressig, going through like, one of my emotional things these past few days.

Ever like realised like how sometimes you keep a whle lot of things about how you feel about someone, waiting for him to fall and then pick him up? But then one day, you just explode and blurt everything out. He gets pissed.

Funny thing, bet you Julius was the one that said it, you wouldn have said anything.

I hope you really do wake up one day, soon, before your birthday and realise where your life is gong.

As for me, I hope I go somewhere. Or at least I see myself going somewhere with this wreck now.
Instead of looming around the whole I live in. I mean, I want to see a progress, a shift, some movement.

Some buno mama guy gave me a free hand writing analysis session cause I posed a photo for him. He said Im working on something which I would only reach in 1 and a half years time if I continue at this pace. As in, its not like some fortune teler shit. I dont know. I mean, I dont fully believe him, but I know that Ill never achieve what I want if I continue sitting here doing nothing abot it, hoping for "nature" to take its course.

Well well, busy week ahead.

Kinda realised work can only bring you to a certain point of satisfaction, theres more to life than work.

However, ruiming made me feel good about myself. Hahaha. Thanks dude.
A little boosted confidence. Good I guess??

Hopefully..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home