Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Im Back!!!

The Lucimman is Back!!!

Hold on! New term starts. Wow. Time passes really fast.
My folks are coming back this weekend. My sis too.

So, Ill be back to.. not worrying about lunch and dinner and what not from then on.

However, Ill miss all the times when anyone and everyone could just come over and chill with me.
You guys still can, but, now must lower noise level. Hahaha and, no more playing of Jude's Hip Hop CD.

Well, I really wonder how many people still read my blog now that I update so seldom.
Maybe I should put a tag, or like people counter like Friendster.

Well, if you guys wanna communicate, you know theres always my Handphone and what not.

-----------------------------------------

I want to see how this term works out. I hate wednesdays though!
Because I dont get to see alot of people whom well, I like to see. hahaha

And because its CATS and CATS is by far the worse module ever invented.
Sports and wellness is fine, only thing is, I wish I had joined soccer. Something Ill never get sick off.

Well, For all those who think you have been missing out big time on my life, fret not.
Im still the same I think
Except that, Im trying to work out a regime.
Waking up early and doing exercises before going to school.
How much that is going to work?

haha, I have no idea... But I hope it does.
Oh yes, Lucas is heavier!!!
55kg now. Awesome huh...

Theres nothing much to talk about, I dont have a topic in my head Il like to talk about.
Just... Well, more fruitful days.
=D

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home