Personality
Dern asked me to take A personality test. And so I did it.
I was kinda wondering how true this thing was. But it is quite accurate I suppose.
Here Goes with what I am.
I Am an ENFP
(Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)
People of this type tend to be: enthusiastic, talkative, and outgoing; clever, curious, and playful; deeply caring, sensitive, and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic, and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized.
The most important thing to ENFPs is freedom to see possibilities, make connections, and be with a variety of people.
Great careers for ENFPs
Here are just a few popular and often satisfying careers for people whose Personality Type is ENFP.
Advertising account executive
Career / outplacement counselor
Management consultant
Developer of educational software
Actor
Journalist / magazine reporter
Graphics designer
Art director
Copy writer
Corporate team trainer
Residential housing director
Psychologist
Inventor
Human resources profession
Child welfare counselor
See how all the stuff I want to do as my career are listed in there?
Guess I did know myself. But hmm. Oh wells.
Thanks Dern
Ill try to stop being uptight.
I was kinda wondering how true this thing was. But it is quite accurate I suppose.
Here Goes with what I am.
I Am an ENFP
(Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)
People of this type tend to be: enthusiastic, talkative, and outgoing; clever, curious, and playful; deeply caring, sensitive, and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic, and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized.
The most important thing to ENFPs is freedom to see possibilities, make connections, and be with a variety of people.
Great careers for ENFPs
Here are just a few popular and often satisfying careers for people whose Personality Type is ENFP.
Advertising account executive
Career / outplacement counselor
Management consultant
Developer of educational software
Actor
Journalist / magazine reporter
Graphics designer
Art director
Copy writer
Corporate team trainer
Residential housing director
Psychologist
Inventor
Human resources profession
Child welfare counselor
See how all the stuff I want to do as my career are listed in there?
Guess I did know myself. But hmm. Oh wells.
Thanks Dern
Ill try to stop being uptight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home