Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Insanity/ The Creativity Bursting.. Bursting

The Insanity/ Creativity Bursting Bursting..

This is how life is now.
Living every scrape of it wondering when Ill finally pick up my medisoc and marketing book to read.

Have I gotten out of holiday mood yet?

No, I havent. Or in that sense, Im kinda out of it. Im trying to get totally out of it. But its still abit hard.

Studying is pretty much still a chore, but Im glad I found my serious side during group meeting just now.

Still cramping up with every twitch whenever I see someone wearing home clothes. Open up?
Well, I think I am, because, I nearly wore boxers to school today.

Parents left last night. So Im officially Home alone for two months. =O

It was quite weird at first. tried stuff I dont normally do. Like... Haha, nevermind, shant say.

Lets just say, I felt uncomfortable and am reverting back to my normal lifestyle.

The freedom? I dont know? Im not feeling it as much? Maybe if I was in the first place constantly tied down by my parenst and stuff, I would feel it, but I wasnt. So I guess this doesnt make a big deal out of what I do.

Other than that, life has been pretty much the same. School and then home. Trying to get an outside life out of school, but its hard.

Oh wells. Still, do pray for the 21st that all will be fine and things wouldnt get out of hand.
My subconscious mind still haunts me daily and gets to to weird imaginations that infiltrate my mind. But I think most importantly, Im moving places in life.

Meaning, I dont feel stagnant. I feel as though Im growing. In thios whole process, I feel a sense of maturity overcoming my whole well being. Of course my classmates wouldnt see it. Guess they havent seen that emo side of me yet. Sab has, I whined to her a few nights ago. Haha. Poor Sab.

Kudos guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home