Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Me? Or someone else

What Makes Me ME?

This is definitelt a good point for maybe YOU out there that is reading this.
The sad truth is that, I wouldnt be able to know your comments unless you tell me personally.

Everyone thinks that the one person in the world that knows themselves best would be They themselves. But how many really see the faults, and weaknesses of our soul?

Ive come too self conscious of my surroundings I must say. I have become a figure where I hope everyone likes or for that matter Loves. But is that really important?

What about who I really am? I think Ill be the first person to ever admit this fact.

I am a Poser! A big one. A very big one!

How many things do I do in a day which I can consider is ME? How many times in a week do I actually find myself feeling absolutely comfortable with myself?

Mags once made a comment on how she cant be herself. Well mags, Your not the only one. I guess here you have someone who is YES, very self conscious of himself in everyway.

So what makes me a poser? I try to be someone Im not! I am totally not. For example, do I like Moshing? NO! I dont, But I accept it. But yet, I did it last time to be known as "one of them". Is that what I really want? NO!

I am me.

I agree, I love being in the spot light, I love being the centre of attention I love everything to surround me!

That is who I am. I dont want to play music which is only termed "in" or "cool".

I do not want not to do music which is termed "main stream".

I want to do all sorts. All kinds. Discover all boundaries. Be who I really Am. I want to speak up, show that Im not a push Over. Show that I have my own Points of views, to show I Really Am!

I am sensitive, I am emotional, I am a different kind of guy. And when I say guy, I mean 100% guy. With no cheesy elements of that sought.

I see myself, as someone who needs to realise he has his own backbone. Someone who needs to find a footing for himself. Someone who needs to get out of his own shell to show off who he really is. His true self.

This entry, its toroughly narcistic. Its purpose: to make me get out and be someone who I really am.

Thanks =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home