Another ... day
How long has it been since I actually wrote a serious entry?
Pretty long I guess, my life has been a roller coaster of emotions, however, Ive been mostly able to keep it on a high. Being above all form of depression or sadness.
However, tiredness does set it and crumble me down at times.
To think that this could never happen. I have no idea why or how, but I was actually affected.
I felt that If I had controlled and maybe done other stuff, things would be so much easier.
Who knew, I realised, so much of my time is designated to one area. What about the rest?
Felt like a sheep following a misguided shepherd.
I needed an outline to shout out.
How.. Bettina probably had a feeling like this last week too. Jeremy Too. Now me?
Well, does it really make a difference if you wait and let nature takes it course?
Or would it be even better if you force your way through a certain situation.
What will be the right thing to do? How vauge that is.
Maybe its good im feeling down now, havent felt like this in a long time.
Pretty long I guess, my life has been a roller coaster of emotions, however, Ive been mostly able to keep it on a high. Being above all form of depression or sadness.
However, tiredness does set it and crumble me down at times.
To think that this could never happen. I have no idea why or how, but I was actually affected.
I felt that If I had controlled and maybe done other stuff, things would be so much easier.
Who knew, I realised, so much of my time is designated to one area. What about the rest?
Felt like a sheep following a misguided shepherd.
I needed an outline to shout out.
How.. Bettina probably had a feeling like this last week too. Jeremy Too. Now me?
Well, does it really make a difference if you wait and let nature takes it course?
Or would it be even better if you force your way through a certain situation.
What will be the right thing to do? How vauge that is.
Maybe its good im feeling down now, havent felt like this in a long time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home