my limited vocabulary
How how how... do you make yourself salvage the good out of the bad?
Theres no point sulking how busy I am, cause I rather be busy then slack and do nothing.
Its good im piled, but sometimes you just wish it over.
-------------------------------------------------------------
How am I progressing you might ask?
I have no idea myself. Haha
Im pretty blind towards myself now, as I really do not know where to start sometimes.
Im thinking, sometimes, too far ahead, and sometimes, too close.
Never just right.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The insecurity set in again?
Huh! I have no idea about that.
But, lately, maybe a little sad about my hair and other stuffs.
Becoming all subconscious all, about the nitty gritty which affects me.
e.g - pimples. Ah.. those irritants that live n our heads. Of all places, our heads.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Still not being Mr jigglypuff as I once knew myself. I dont want it to subside
I liked that side of me.
But what to do? When its gotta go... its gotta go.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The number of people I hang out with in school still remain the same.
No additional puffs to my life.
Well, trying to, but, like I always say, I like things to happen naturally.
But like Jude says, if you dont extend a hand, who would?
sometimes he does make sense. Haha..
Theres no point sulking how busy I am, cause I rather be busy then slack and do nothing.
Its good im piled, but sometimes you just wish it over.
-------------------------------------------------------------
How am I progressing you might ask?
I have no idea myself. Haha
Im pretty blind towards myself now, as I really do not know where to start sometimes.
Im thinking, sometimes, too far ahead, and sometimes, too close.
Never just right.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The insecurity set in again?
Huh! I have no idea about that.
But, lately, maybe a little sad about my hair and other stuffs.
Becoming all subconscious all, about the nitty gritty which affects me.
e.g - pimples. Ah.. those irritants that live n our heads. Of all places, our heads.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Still not being Mr jigglypuff as I once knew myself. I dont want it to subside
I liked that side of me.
But what to do? When its gotta go... its gotta go.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The number of people I hang out with in school still remain the same.
No additional puffs to my life.
Well, trying to, but, like I always say, I like things to happen naturally.
But like Jude says, if you dont extend a hand, who would?
sometimes he does make sense. Haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home