Showtime
In a little bit, I would be on a journey for medisoc.
Well, its less then 24 hrs away. Im sure I can do it.
Alright, so like, I havent blogged for quite some time, Well, I try...
Rubik's Kube's Purevolume is out. Be sure to check it out, although like theres still some, or rather alot of stuff to add in.
www.purevolume.com/rubikskube
Well, 6th september, do not forget!
Gas Haus. $10 per entry with 1 free drink.
Another thing would be...
around 7th - 10th sept, there will be pop tarts at fort canning only for FMS students.
Its gonna be hell of a blast. So people from t103, please please buy tickets from Ivan.
Its only $6.
In the mean time, study hard for exam all you poly people and... ya. Aiya, dont forget to play too.
=D
Well, its less then 24 hrs away. Im sure I can do it.
Alright, so like, I havent blogged for quite some time, Well, I try...
Rubik's Kube's Purevolume is out. Be sure to check it out, although like theres still some, or rather alot of stuff to add in.
www.purevolume.com/rubikskube
Well, 6th september, do not forget!
Gas Haus. $10 per entry with 1 free drink.
Another thing would be...
around 7th - 10th sept, there will be pop tarts at fort canning only for FMS students.
Its gonna be hell of a blast. So people from t103, please please buy tickets from Ivan.
Its only $6.
In the mean time, study hard for exam all you poly people and... ya. Aiya, dont forget to play too.
=D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home