my twilight zone?
In school again.
Seems weird, when you're busy with loads of school stuff and tied up with millions and millions of project work stuff, you constantly think of what you'll do if youre free.
Well here I am, well, or was. Free!
I was free the whole of yesterday and what did I do?
I slept, slept and watched NDP, and rock star. lol. Dumb.
But anyhow, I realised, I cant get peaceful and enough sleep when my folks are around, because they always either come in and ask you quesions, And you're supposed to answer them, or they'll tell you its realy late and you should wake up.
well, thats what happened yesterday.
Imagine, you get back at 5 plus, you're extremely tired, and you do your stuff until like 6 and finally go to sleep.
Then at 9, your dad walks inand asks, "is this my t shirt?"
followed by, "you can switch off the side light, its bright already" ( yes, i sleep with a side lamp.) hahahaha
But anyhow, the worse part is, he swicthes off my fan and turns down the temperature of my aircon. NO!!!!
Then next thing you know, both parents come in, its 1 plus, and they swicth off your aircon and ask you to wake up.
Damn, I want my freakin sleep on a holiday man!!!
So what made me come out from bed?
"we bought lunch for you, come and eat before it gets cold". ok, I was hungry and sleepy.
So after I ate, I sat and watched tv for awhile, and then went back to sleep.
Until like 6plus.
Damn, wasted the whole damn day.
But what the heck. Ive got like, to do my flash assignment today and tomorrow and and and... I got to do finish editing by this evening. Should i go for marketing tutorial today>, But I wanna do flash. Its more fun anyway. haha
Oh well, so much for much...
My best bro's celebrated b day on tues. Damn, night was like full of emotioal shit man, always a roller coaster ride.
Haha
Seems weird, when you're busy with loads of school stuff and tied up with millions and millions of project work stuff, you constantly think of what you'll do if youre free.
Well here I am, well, or was. Free!
I was free the whole of yesterday and what did I do?
I slept, slept and watched NDP, and rock star. lol. Dumb.
But anyhow, I realised, I cant get peaceful and enough sleep when my folks are around, because they always either come in and ask you quesions, And you're supposed to answer them, or they'll tell you its realy late and you should wake up.
well, thats what happened yesterday.
Imagine, you get back at 5 plus, you're extremely tired, and you do your stuff until like 6 and finally go to sleep.
Then at 9, your dad walks inand asks, "is this my t shirt?"
followed by, "you can switch off the side light, its bright already" ( yes, i sleep with a side lamp.) hahahaha
But anyhow, the worse part is, he swicthes off my fan and turns down the temperature of my aircon. NO!!!!
Then next thing you know, both parents come in, its 1 plus, and they swicth off your aircon and ask you to wake up.
Damn, I want my freakin sleep on a holiday man!!!
So what made me come out from bed?
"we bought lunch for you, come and eat before it gets cold". ok, I was hungry and sleepy.
So after I ate, I sat and watched tv for awhile, and then went back to sleep.
Until like 6plus.
Damn, wasted the whole damn day.
But what the heck. Ive got like, to do my flash assignment today and tomorrow and and and... I got to do finish editing by this evening. Should i go for marketing tutorial today>, But I wanna do flash. Its more fun anyway. haha
Oh well, so much for much...
My best bro's celebrated b day on tues. Damn, night was like full of emotioal shit man, always a roller coaster ride.
Haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home