Everything
Yesterday was a very very weird day.
It didnt start off as the best day, neither did it start of as the worse. However, it also didnt end off as the best day or the worse.
Cleared alot of air yesterday too.
Have to say though, I found out, or in that sense, realised alot of things yesterday.
Happy? I dont know. Im just living every secind that comes. Taking everything as it goes.
I dont want to set the impossibility as a sight, I just want to be probable with my expectations of myself.
I really dont know what I'm capable off, especially when it comes to, well you know what.
Ok maybe you wouldnt know, but aiya... Its all the same nevertheless.
Ok, im going no where with whatever I'm saying.
I guess my main point today is, I'm in a way, still going no where.
Weird. I only feel the satisfaction of work done.
- my only satisfaction nowadays. =(
It didnt start off as the best day, neither did it start of as the worse. However, it also didnt end off as the best day or the worse.
Cleared alot of air yesterday too.
Have to say though, I found out, or in that sense, realised alot of things yesterday.
Happy? I dont know. Im just living every secind that comes. Taking everything as it goes.
I dont want to set the impossibility as a sight, I just want to be probable with my expectations of myself.
I really dont know what I'm capable off, especially when it comes to, well you know what.
Ok maybe you wouldnt know, but aiya... Its all the same nevertheless.
Ok, im going no where with whatever I'm saying.
I guess my main point today is, I'm in a way, still going no where.
Weird. I only feel the satisfaction of work done.
- my only satisfaction nowadays. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home